Sunday, April 11, 2010

Elle is 5 Months

And her mom is a slacker!!

Not so much a slacker...but just super busy these last few days.

Elle turned 5 months old yesterday, April 10, 2010.

We spent the day at her cousins 7th Birthday party. It was a fun time and I was glad everyone was there to see Elle. Everyone had such nice things to say about Elle. She was, of course, her wonderful, easy going self. No fussing, no crying. All smiles and showing off. She rolled a few times for everyone, and was very happy all day.

These 5 months have FLOWN by...I can CLEARLY remember being in the hospital welcoming her to the world, and now she is 5 months old. This is starting to freak me out....time is going so fast. I love every thing about her and she has made my life so completly full. I am such a better person because of her, and I am so proud to be her momma. Love you Ellie Belly Button :)




No comments:

Post a Comment