Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 Months Old!

I can't believe my baby is 4 months old already!! Time is really going by SO fast!!! She is getting big, but no stats yet, we go to the Doctor Tuesday so I will update with her stats after that. I decided today that I am so sick of all her 0-3 month clothes, it's time to get moving on the 3-6 month stuff. She still fits her 0-3, but really, what am I waiting for?? So I washed it all up and am SO excited to see her in some of this stuff....it is all so cute!! Better to get her into it now before the weather changes or she has a growth spurt I guess. She is still not rolling over, but still seems SO CLOSE. Smiling all the time and even laughing out loud once in a while. We finally took the stroller out of the box and have been going for walks around the neighborhood, she really loves it. She smiles so much when she sees me getting it out, like she knows what a fun ride she is in for!! Dad, Brother and I are enjoying her so much and we really couldn't imagine life without her. She brings us so much happiness, we are very very lucky to have her. So without further ado....here are some 4 month pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment