Monday, March 8, 2010

3 Months Old

On February 10, 2010 Elle turned 3 Months old. We didn't do anything exciting, except take lots of pictures of her!! I measured her at home and according to my measurments she is now 22 1/2 inches, which means she only grew 1/4 inch in one month!! What a shorty!! I weighed her at Dad's work and she is weighing in at 13 lbs 6 oz, so just about 2 pounds in one month. So far her weight gain is good, but I can't say the same about her height. I am sure it will catch up soon. I washed all her 3-6 month clothes in anticipation of this milestone, but she is not close to growing out of her 0-3 month clothes, so I guess we will wait a few weeks. She really tries hard to roll over but has not made it over yet. She rocks side to side and grunts and groans but can't quite get it, I think it will happen soon though. She is sleeping in her crib for most naps now, but is still in the pack'n'play for overnights. She is still eating 5 times a day. She gets a bath ususally every other day and we read two books before bed each night. She goes to bed after her evening feeding (around 8-8:30), and sleeps until about 8 or 8:30am. She is still such a great girl. I really love her more and more everyday. I am starting to think about the future, when she will crawl and walk...things are going to start getting crazy! I just love how she is now, so happy and dependant on me to get around. She smiles when she sees me and follows me with her eyes if I walk away from her. She is so strong, she loves standing on the lap of whoever is holding her and when she isn't standing, she wants to sit up and see what is going on around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment