Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh Elle, I love you!

Elle is growing up so fast. Everyday it seems like she is learning new things, it is so amazing to watch. Last night while I was changing her diaper she started covering her eyes, playing peek a boo with me. It is so fun, now whenever I say "where is Ellie? Where is my baby?" she covers her eyes! It is so adorable.

Hockey is back so I took her down to the rink tonight to see her dad since he was working all day and she impressed everyone she came in contact with. Waving HI, clapping, throwing her arms up for "Touchdown", it is all so cute and it is so amazing to watch. She is absorbing things so well now.

I am working on teaching her EYES, NOSE and MOUTH. I am thinking she will catch on soon.

We went to the local high school football game recently and here are some cute pics from the game. These pictures are actually some of my favorites ever of her and us (mom and dad).




1 comment:

  1. It's so amazing how quickly they learn! She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete